Black Ice Policies and Statements
ALL BLACK ICE PRODUCTS (EXCLUDING CAPS AND SHIRTS) ARE WARRANTED TO BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP FOR A PERIOD OF ONE (1) YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. CAPS AND SHIRTS ARE WARRANTED TO BE FREE FROM DEFECTS FOR A PERIOD OF 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE (WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR).
IF A BLACK ICE PRODUCT IS FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE WITHIN THE ABOVE STATED PERIOD(S), AND IS RETURNED TO BLACK ICE, LLC, THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT WILL BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED AT OUR OPTION AND RETURNED TO YOU AT NO CHARGE.
LIMITATIONS: IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY ARE LIMITED TO THE PERIODS LISTED ABOVE. NO PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE FOR LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF YOUR PRODUCT OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR PRODUCT OR ITS FAILURE TO WORK, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
To receive warranty repair or replacement for your product, you must provide proof of the date of purchase. Within the applicable warranty period, return the product to the following address:
Black Ice, LLC
9160 Hwy 64
Suite 12 No. 301
Lakeland, TN 38002
We suggest that you retain your original packing materials in the event you need to ship your product. When sending your product include your name, address, phone number, proof of date of purchase, and a description of the problem, along with the product. After repairing or replacing your product, we will ship it to your return address within 2 weeks of receipt.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: AMONG OTHER THINGS, THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DEFECTS RESULTING FROM ACCIDENTS, DAMAGE WHILE IN TRANSIT, ALTERATIONS, FAILURE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, MISUSE, FIRE, FLOOD, AND ACTS OF GOD.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY ONE WE GIVE ON YOUR PRODUCT AND IT SETS FORTH ALL OUR RESPONSIBILITIES REGARDING YOUR PRODUCT. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION SET FORTH ABOVE.
STATE LAW RIGHTS: THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Within the Continental US
Regular shipping within the United States takes 2-5 days. Orders are shipped the following business day after receipt. You will be notified of any expected delay. If you have a specific question regarding delivery timeframes, please contact us at email@example.com
SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
Shipping and handling charges are automatically calculated on the ‘checkout’ page of the online store, and are based on weight and distance. Simply choose the items you want from the online store and proceed to checkout to be able to see the charges.
We gladly ship anywhere in the world and have several overseas-shipping options. For international orders, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping quotes.
If you are dissatisfied with a Black Ice, LLC product for any reason within the first 14 days of ownership, please return the product, freight prepaid to the address listed below. Please print your email receipt for your order and include it in the box when returning.
Credit for the full product purchase price will be issued to your credit card within 48 hours of receipt. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
Please note that each credit card company has different processing procedures and times, and it may take up to 30 days to see credit issued to your card.
Shipping Credit: We are unable to reimburse return shipping charges unless an error occurred when filling your order. In addition, customs, duties and other charges of this type are the sole responsibility of the customer and cannot be refunded. Shipping credits can only be applied after the item is returned.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Black Ice, LLC Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Black Ice, LLC. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way, with the exception of credit card information, which is deleted immediately after charges are accepted by your banking institution. We use the information that you provide solely for the purpose of transacting business with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Black Ice, LLC
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Black Ice, LLC if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please indicate this when placing your order with Black Ice LLC.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Black Ice, LLC’s coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does Black Ice, LLC Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries Black Ice, LLC, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Black Ice, LLC customers if you do not want to receive such offers, please indicate this when placing your Black Ice order.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Black Ice, LLC, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Black Ice, LLC and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Black Ice, LLC, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Black Ice, LLC, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Tennessee. If you have any concern about privacy at Black Ice, LLC, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the conditions of use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Welcome! Black Ice, LLC provides its products to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Black Ice, LLC, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Black Ice, LLC web site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to Black Ice, LLC.
When you visit Black Ice, LLC or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, is the property of Black Ice, LLC or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Black Ice, LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Black Ice, LLC or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
‘Black Ice’, and ‘be cool, be very cool’ and other marks indicated on our site are registered trademarks of Black Ice, LLC. Black Ice, LLC’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Black Ice, LLC’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Black Ice, LLC. All other trademarks not owned by Black Ice, LLC or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Black Ice, LLC or its subsidiaries.
The Black Ice Cool Collar, CCX is patent pending.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Black Ice, LLC. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Black Ice, LLC and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Black Ice, LLC’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Black Ice, LLC. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission granted by Black Ice, LLC. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Black Ice, LLC so long as the link does not portray Black Ice, LLC, or it’s products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Black Ice, LLC logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Purchasing Policy for Minors
Black Ice, LLC sells products that can be used by individuals below 18 years of age, however the products are intended to be sold to adults who own credit cards. If you are under 18, you may purchase Black Ice, LLC only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Black Ice, LLC and its affiliates reserves the right to refuse to sell products or services to any party, if it is deemed to not be in the best interest of Black Ice, LLC.
Black Ice, LLC and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Black Ice, LLC does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Black Ice, LLC itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Black Ice, LLC may link to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. Black Ice, LLC does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY BLACK ICE, LLC ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BLACK ICE, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, BLACK ICE, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BLACK ICE, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM BLACK ICE, LLC ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BLACK ICE, LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting Black Ice, LLC, you agree that the laws of the state of Tennessee, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Black Ice, LLC or its affiliates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Black Ice, LLC or to products you purchase through Black Ice, LLC shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Memphis, Tennessee except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Black Ice, LLC’s intellectual property rights, Black Ice, LLC may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Tennessee, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Black Ice, LLC. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Black Ice, LLC, Inc.
9160 Hwy 64
Suite 12, No. 301
Lakeland, TN 38002